Saturday, May 16, 2009

Introducing IVC Infusions..High Dose Vitamin C infusions as a Cancer Cure?

Today I am directing you to a site designed to help explain the history, science and research that has been done over the past 30 years on Vitamin C as a Cancer cure. More recently, being revisited by the National Institutes of Health as a natural chemotherapeutic agent.. This therapy has helped many of my patients and I hope it will help you. I have been utilizing this therapy for the last 15 years and have seen dramatic outcomes for my patients. I too, am a Melanoma survivor. Told "to go home and get my affairs in order" 12 years ago. Please visit my website (ivcinfusions.com) to see a short video and a variety of reference articles to support this important treatment.


."»
How Vitamin C Fights Cancer Vitamin C is commonly understood to be an antioxidant. The National Institutes of Health has replicated research done at The Center for the Improvement of Human Functioning (Brightspot.org) which shows that very high blood levels of vitamin C can act as a pro-drug that forms hydrogen peroxide at doses lethal to cancer cells. This pro-oxidant effect is best achieved by intravenous administration of vitamin C. New findings suggest that high oral doses of vitamin C used in conjunction with "redox cyclers" may support and enhance the effect of IVC against cancer.
Presenter: Ron Hunninghake, M.D.
Length: 56:48 www.healthhunteronline.org

No comments:

Post a Comment